Acetate dreams

Yesterday I started working on my first 3D model using Acetate.

wpid-20151104_163359.jpg

Reflection:

As I finished the┬ámodel, I noticed that the material bends a lot and because of its flexibility, It could be really difficult to paint realistic details over it. I started thinking about different ways to fix this problem, Celine suggested me to use thermoforming, that actually sounds good for an experiment. Anyway, as I was going home I started thinking about te possibilities that many materials have, and I ended with the concept of a “sandwich” made of different materials.