This is my second diagram, I began trying to specify a wide range of components and it has changed a lot.
Right now I am starting to understand the possible relations between “context” and “processes” in the digital world. Files or “digital objects” can have different states depending on the context.
I am also aware that digital environments are dependant on physical matter .
This is the general view of the cycle I am exploring to reflect about the integration of digital aesthetics into my work of art. For me, this is an important reference for the methodology I want to develop through my practice.
It was really great to discover a new approach in the discussion about reality and fiction, Also the ways movies can help us understand reality and also create it.
Ideas to explore:
- Humans need fantasy to be able to deal with reality.
- A lot of directors play with what you think you know.
- You can think about virtual reality as a place where you are able to be somebody else, but maybe it is the opposite, virtual reality is the place in witch you can be the real version of you because you don’t have the restrains of the real world (society, culture, law).
This film has inspired me keep my research on this topic through the exploration of movies from great directors, this is the first List:
- Blue Velvet: By David Linch
- Lost Highway: By David Lynch
- Mulholland Drive: By David Lynch
- Stalker: By Andrey Tarkovsky